Saturday 19 February 2011

Till We Meet Again

What have you been doing in the month since we said our goodbyes?  Have you been busy?  Do you miss us?  Do you think of us often?

Me?  I’ve been up and down.  You know.  I think you’ve been there…with me… as I’ve gone through all this.  Now I’m feeling much stronger and actually things are going well.  It’s your doing isn’t it?  God I miss you, your ever present love that shone through your most frustrating moments, your mischievous eyes.

I know you chose to go, to free yourself and us from the burdens of disease and I thank you for that, but how hard it is to think we’ll never hug, hold hands, kiss, laugh and cry together again in this mortal form.

For you time no longer has any meaning and in a blink I’ll be with you.  For me I want many more years and though I love life enough to do that, I will long for you always.

No comments: